Clients have included :
- Five Rivers Foster Agency
- Garda Juvenile diversionary projects Togher (TACT) Mahon (MAY ) and Douglas (DWAP)
- Colaiste Ard Alainn Secure Unit School, Glanmire, Cork
- Togher Family Centre, Cork
- Templemore Garda college
- Association of Guidance Counsellors
- Matt Talbot Drug and Alcohol Adolescent Services, Cork
- UCC Continuing Adult Education Programme
- St Kevins Special School
- Youthreach Cork City and County
- LYCS CTC Dublin
- Barnardos, Dublin
- Hillingdon Local Authority
- Sheffield Home Tuition Service
- Tower Hamlets College
- Tower Hamlet Social Services
- Caspari Foundation for Educational Psychotherapy
- Essex Children’s Services
- Southend Local Authority
- Haringay Children’s Service
- West Sussex Looked After Children Virtual School
- West Berkshire Looked After Children Virtual School
- The Nurture Group Network
- St Edwards SEMH school
- Jogo Behaviour Support Services
- Essex Public Referral Units
"The NLP training I attended was the most applied training I have ever participated in, the trainer, Marie Delaney, made every theoretical concept apply to a real life scenario and I continue to use the tools I learnt on a daily basis both in my professional and personal life, I couldn't recommend it highly enough…"
– Dr Sharon Lambert, Manager Matt Talbot Adolescent Services, Ireland
"Marie Delaney was a fantastic presenter, interesting, funny, engaging and taught me a great deal. Made me aware of subjects and issues I hadn't thought of before!"
–Teacher, UK, responsible for looked after children.
"This was fabulous! Lots of info and good points, inspired me, thought provoking, well thought out and very compelling, refreshing speaker. Marie is very easy to listen to, hilarious, funny, passionate and highly skilled. "
Feedback from Northern Ireland, Nurture Group Conference, March 2015
"Marie Delaney's talk was very inspirational. She gave lots of practical help/strategies to take in to the classroom and to help deal with staff needs. Useful for everyone in the school"
"Marie’s workshop was excellent and very relevant Thought provoking and informative I loved this session – so relevant to my daily practice . Very useful tips and strategies"
Nurture Group practitioner, Northern Ireland
"Experience delivered with humour. Most impressed. Would have liked her for longer. Hilarious and very inspirational. Funny and passionate, would have liked her for longer"
Nurture group conference participants, NI
"Marie helped my brain to work better. When it gets lazy, I know what to do to make it wake up' 8 year old pupil, diagnosed with dyslexia. "Coming to the Learning Harbour helped me relax my brain, stopped me getting a stress-head."
10 year old boy, referred for challenging behaviour.